Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Card Scrappings...

Here are some of my latest scrappings. I love scrapping fun little cards like this. Especially if it has to do with Christmas! Some of the cutest digital kits are out around the holidays...these are a couple of them. You should check them out. And another cute kit is out as well...Jeni Hopewell has a really cute one called Merry Merry. I still have yet to post my layout. Yikes. A little behind. That's coming though.
I've been baking goodies galore! It's so fun though. I am learning how to make Christmas candy. So far I have done fudge, peanut brittle, and millionaires. They are all GREAT. This is the card we are using to take goodie plates to friends. I am in love with this kit.

Look familiar? This was our Christmas card this year.
GG Digital Designs-Believe in the Magic


2 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute steph! I haven't made our little cards to attach to baked goods yet and I might have to steal your idea!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Darling card Steph! Just too cute!